Celtic Journey Class 2020
Because of the Coronavirus was cancelled
- Tuesday 6:30pm – 8:00pm
- March 24 – We begin the Journey to go on a Pilgrimage with God who is our journey companion.
- March 31 – The Cross
- April 7- Journal the Journey
- April 14 – The Trinity
- April 21- Three aspects of the Celtic Journey
- 1. Embraced by God.
- 2. Environment and creation
- 3. Passion for God.
- April 28 – Overview of Mark’s Pilgrimage from the Summer of 2019 Talk about a Pilgrimage to Scotland 2021
- We could conclude with a video called the Celtic Pilgrimage to be the finale to our Celtic Study with a carry in lunch or dinner.
- Possibly at another time offer Celtic Journey with a long weekend retreat for those who want a Celtic Pilgrimage in the USA. Going to Columcille Megalith Park in PA a mini Iona.
The following Photos where taken my a friend who wanted to share the experience she had when visiting. She thought of me when Mary was there thinking I would love to come to this place. Video and Photos my Mary Reifsnyder.
2155 Fox Gap Rd, Bangor, PA 18013, USA +1 610-588-1174
Kirkridge 2495 Fox Gap RoadBangor, PA • 18013 Tel:610-588-1793
- Go to Scotland on Pilgrimage 2021. (Lindisfarne)